Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi
It has been awhile since my last entry. It wasn't because I didn't want to
post, my computer failed me.
I really missed reading your messaages..I will truely apreciate each and every line meant for me.
Summer really helps me to perk up. I've been working over the flower beds in my back yard. Lots of grunt work and my muscles are mush.
I want to visit every one and spend time catching up with each of you or you can visit me. The door is open and the tea pot is on.
Love you------------Norma

2 comments:

Meg said...

How wonderful to have you back online! We love reading your entries just like you enjoy ours.

I know what you mean about mush muscles! I prune and weed one day and am exhausted for the next three while my muscles try to figure out what's going on. They don't get to rest that long though.

It just means good deep sleep after the garden has been seen to. This way my muscles will be ready to unpack when my school stuff gets moved.

Summer is great and so are you mom!!! Love Me(g) aka (tiny)

Sandee said...

Oh my gosh, you are back! Yay!!! We've missed you, Mom. So keep your messages coming, and we'll do the same.
I just posted photos of D's family and the last day of their visit as they left this morning.
Now to cleaning for the next group - we do have an 11 day break, come on down!
Love you,
Sandee